Baccano!Was Baccano! too violent for you?

• lonesomefolly
    lonesomefollyRegular Boarder • lv19
    Offline36 svar
    7 år sedan
    Maakie7 år sedan
    By the way, what did you guys think of the amount of gore in Baccano! ? Or is it that discussion a new topic? Haha!

Personally for me it was just right.
    The show didn't censor anything, but it didn't show over the top gore in order to show. It was pretty realistic, which made it even more shocking!

I didn't feel it was too over the top goreish like the hellsing OVAS; I think the amount of gore helped deliver View spoilerHide spoilerwhat was going on in the train. Specially the scenes with Vino. I absolutely loved him all covered in blood.

I see it like... an element of Baccano!'s storytelling.

I do know a few people who clenched their teeth when seeing some scenes, but that didn't happen to me.
  • Maakie
    MaakieRegular Boarder • lv42
    Offline325 svar
    7 år sedan
    lonesomefolly7 år sedanMaakie7 år sedan
    By the way, what did you guys think of the amount of gore in Baccano! ? Or is it that discussion a new topic? Haha!

Personally for me it was just right.
    The show didn't censor anything, but it didn't show over the top gore in order to show. It was pretty realistic, which made it even more shocking!

I didn't feel it was too over the top goreish like the hellsing OVAS; I think the amount of gore helped deliver View spoilerHide spoilerwhat was going on in the train. Specially the scenes with Vino. I absolutely loved him all covered in blood.

I see it like... an element of Baccano!'s storytelling.

I do know a few people who clenched their teeth when seeing some scenes, but that didn't happen to me.

Yeah I started about this subject since a lot of people around me told me that they thougt Baccano! had too much gore...so I was curious what other fans had to say about that!

For me...the only part I found very gross was View spoilerHide spoilerwhen Ladd is literally punching someone's face to pulp in the train, but the other gore is quite laughable such as View spoilerHide spoilerthat gangster dude getting his fingers knacked in all sorts of ways while Jacuzzi is crying lol.

Overall the gore really adds something to the series, I agree lonesomefolly. It helps with the very special storytelling Baccano! has. Especially if you see View spoilerHide spoilertorture of the immortals.

Oh man, so much spoilers lol.
    Things I am selling/trading:
    LIST #14643
    LIST #96871
    LIST #45514
    LIST #57698
    ~Thanks for looking!~

Cosplay website: tinyurl.com/maa...

Figure blog (mainly reviews and loots): profile/Maakie/...
  • Gå med i klubben för att vara med i diskussionen.
  • 2 svar