- kumasanmk • ♬ • Producer • lv37#110 år sedanWhat's your favorite arc?
I particularly loved Mayoi's arc. A lot of great scenes during this one, sometimes fun, sometimes sad. Well I'ld say it provided an awesome flux of emotions...
- De-JaY • Teitoku • Administrator • lv29#2
- Shiddo • 一匹狼 • Ghost • lv33#310 år sedan^^ Each had something special ^^ It's great and original anime ^^ Aside from several scenes/animations thru whole anime I loved ^^
Aside from story, girls Senjougahra by league then Sengoku :3
- Ashlotte • Full-time Reviewer • Very Important Boarder • lv23#510 år sedanMayoi for now, but I'll reserve judgment until aftet they finish airing the final few episodes. ^_^"There are some people who live in a dream world,
and there are some who face reality;
and then there are those who turn one into the other."
- Pax416 • • Regular Boarder • lv14#610 år sedanThe Mayoi Arc was nice but not too eventful. Nadeko's Arc was short and sweet but the animation short in EP 10 was disconcerting. I liked Hitagi's Arc and Kanbaru's over the other two.
As of right now though I'm loving Tsubasa's Arc. Overall it's the best despite being only halfway done.
- xxangelchanxx • • Very Important Boarder • lv19#710 år sedanSo far i would say Hitagi's arc,
I'm only halfway through Nadeko and so far i'm really liking it too.
I'm not going to lie though,i found Mayoi's arc extremely boring.
- C221 • • Regular Boarder • lv13#810 år sedan • Uppdaterad 10 år sedanSenjougahara's was pretty easily the best arc, but Hanekawa is my favorite character, so I voted for hers. She doesn't get enough love anyway.
- Vambee-Lacuer • • Ghost • lv18#910 år sedanI loved every moment of the whole show, but thinking back on it, I liked Suruga Monkey the best. View spoilerHide spoilerKanbaru's love for Senjougahara was surprising, and Kanbaru beating the shit out of Araragi was insane. But seeing Senjougahara come and save him was something special. Especially the way she did it ;)
- Drcow • • Regular Boarder • lv15#1010 år sedanWaiting eagerly on Tsubasa arc to finish and hopefully they will do Arargi vampire arc as well then I will judge. Although the Mayoi/snail arc was very good. The ending where she finally reached home was almost tearbreaking for me...
- C221 • • Regular Boarder • lv13#1110 år sedanVambee-LacuerI loved every moment of the whole show, but thinking back on it, I liked Suruga Monkey the best. View spoilerHide spoilerKanbaru's love for Senjougahara was surprising, and Kanbaru beating the shit out of Araragi was insane. But seeing Senjougahara come and save him was something special. Especially the way she did it ;)
Yeah, that surprised me too! And she looks insanely cool with the monkey's paw for some reason. I really want to do a fanart of her at some point.
- Vambee-Lacuer • • Ghost • lv18#1210 år sedanC221Yeah, that surprised me too! And she looks insanely cool with the monkey's paw for some reason. I really want to do a fanart of her at some point.
And Araragi's reaction to her confession was priceless! Yep she sure does look cool, I wouldn't mind seeing your fanart of her when you get around to it (no pressure!).
And seeing Koyomi's story animated would be cool. Just the teaser at the beginning of episode 1 of the Blue Ray version looked so interesting. I was pausing every 5 seconds to catch everything lol
- psich • • Ghost • lv18#1310 år sedanHmmm, all of the arcs had their own appeal... but seeing as Senjougahara is my favorite, I voted for her. Mayoi's is a close second.
Definitely waiting on Kizumonogatari, but will they do Karen and Tsukihi's arcs first?. . . . . . . . . . .
- mangasus90 • • Ghost • lv23#1410 år sedanUp to now, i love Snail Arc the most. I burst out lol alot in the conversation b/w Araragi and Senjougahara. And Mayoi is nothing but too cute and funny ^__^. Other Arcs are really awesome but i still prefer that Arc most ^__^
- medi • more than a tsundere-fan ♥ • Regular Boarder • lv18#1510 år sedanwow... what a difficult choice xDD
all arcs are very cool. but i think, i like the monkey arc the most.
the story of kanbaru is great and i can understand her reactions. very nice!
- Fabrice • • Very Important Boarder • lv16#1610 år sedanI liked all of it actually,each had its own good points. just waiting on episode 15 so finish tsubasa arc.
- NyaHoshi • • Regular Boarder • lv10#1710 år sedanMayoi and Nadeko's arc was a bit boring to me, especially Mayoi's. I liked Kanbaru and Hanekawa best.
- strictlystyles • Closet Nerd • Regular Boarder • lv19#1810 år sedan • Uppdaterad 10 år sedanSenjo and Tsubasas for sure! I love how both of them interact with Kyomi. With the other three girls it all just seems forced, I was bored and didnt like it.
- Yoruno • • Regular Boarder • lv34#19
- hoshizorae • • Regular Boarder • lv9#207 år sedancat arc for me definitely! there are so many layers to hanekawa's personality, and i really love her character! Plus this arc is the only arc whereby the female lead have been with us(in the anime) since the beginning, before the incidents. Thus i have more feelings towards her misfortunes.
plus it's so heartbreaking to see her cry. ;A;
- 20 svar