- Yoruno • • Regular Boarder • lv34#1
- C221 • • Regular Boarder • lv13#29 år sedanNone, really.
I'm not even a big fan of that new GSC figure they're putting out of her...
Her legs look really off and way too long, like she's on stilts.
No loss to me though, I like Sakura better anyway~
- KCKoopa • 完成した模型愛好家 • Very Important Boarder • lv19#39 år sedanPersonally, I would go with Alter's Swimsuit version of Rin.
And until GSC comes out with the UBW's version of her will she top my list.
PM me your code if interested :)
3DS Friend Code # 4184-2769-6750
- GoldenSaber • • Regular Boarder • lv16#49 år sedanNone for me yet, will see when GSC's UBW Rin is out.
- Man-Thing • • Regular Boarder • lv13#59 år sedanGSC's Rin with Berserker is the best figure of the fantastic Rin.
I eagerly wait for the new GSC one, though, and I thing that the aletr version (with summerwear) will be spectacular.Minori: ...by the way, I'll poke your eyes out if you order ikki-men
- UnlimitedCodes • • Regular Boarder • lv17#7
- -OJ- • • Regular Boarder • lv27#8
- GalaxyBoy • • Regular Boarder • lv14#99 år sedanI'm not particularly satisfied with any of them. A lot of them have faces that are off, and if it's not that, she's either way too skinny (the new GSC one) or there's something wrong with the face.(ebcraft, the 1/6 scale from Clayz, and BOME) are way off. I think the regular one from Kotobukiya looks most like her amongst non-swimsuit figures, but overall I'd say Alter's Summer version looks the most like her.
- Strife212 • Original Blue • Puella Magi • lv23#109 år sedanHave to say the UBW one.
- Orange-Chan • • Regular Boarder • lv8#114 år sedanI like the UBW 1/7 scale figure the best (for now >:3)
- 11 svar