Friends club!What do you think about all the Mai-san figures?

• IshikuNanami
    IshikuNanamiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline121 svar
    3 månader sedan
    Honestly, I don't hat them. Mai-san is my #2 waifu, only after Chiaki Nanami, so I love all the Mai-san figures! Taito makes the best Mai-san figures imo! What do you think of Mai-san figures?
  • hooshorn
    hooshornRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline54 svar
    3 månader sedan
    If there is anyone that deserves all the bunny figures its Mai! Some of the non bunny figures I have seen are pretty cool too!
  • IshikuNanami
    Offline121 svar
    3 månader sedan
    hooshorn3 månader sedan#98366135If there is anyone that deserves all the bunny figures its Mai! Some of the non bunny figures I have seen are pretty cool too!Right? Everyone hates them because there are so many, but I personally love them! Glad to see someone agree!
  • hooshorn
    hooshornRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline54 svar
    3 månader sedan
    IshikuNanami3 månader sedan#98370120Right? Everyone hates them because there are so many, but I personally love them! Glad to see someone agree!

So many just means you have more options to choose from!
  • IshikuNanami
    Offline121 svar
    3 månader sedan
    hooshorn3 månader sedan#98371550So many just means you have more options to choose from!Exactly! I can see that releasing no other characters is annoying, but honestly, Mai-san is so amazing, I wouldn't complain if they never did a prize of the others!
  • Gå med i klubben för att vara med i diskussionen.
  • 5 svar