Utvärderingar • Otaku Square
- Order missing 8 months after release and no contactUpdate: called them, they created ticket which worked for 1 day, then it was closed. Opened PayPal complaint, never received a response, activated paypal protection, 20 days later still no response, money back. They do not even care for PayPal complaints. Let's see how long it takes until my account is banned on their site. Probably only a couple of days. Will update here.
Ordered with them in early March a figure which was released in Japan in December. I expected it to arrive in April/May. Started to contact them via mail form in June and asked regular for updates, but I never got a response. Last step is try calling them, but it looks like PayPal complaint is the only solution.
Just don't use them. They are not cheap enough to make that up to it.
- WORST customer service ever. AVOID!Ordered something a while ago, however later realized I did not have enough space as I'm about to move. Contacted them about it, want to cancel this order before it gets shipped out so I don't have to send it back and they don't need to pack it in the first place. After a few mails, all I got was simply a few tickets letting me know about my request being escalated, whatever that means to them. At this point, I don't even know if they're operating. Regretting not paying with PayPal, have no idea if my bank is gonna help me with this one.
- AVOID!!!!Honestly be smarter than me and heed the reviews, it seems pretty likely that these guys are just scammers now, they seem to be able to secure pre orders for items that are sold out everywhere else and personally I am starting to believe its a scam to try and reel in orders and then attempt to drag them out past the Paypal claim window.
My order was supposed to arrive on the 22/03/2022, it got to the 28th March and I decided to email them on the where abouts of my order. To their credit they did respond quickly to my email, they told me my order would be 2 weeks to arrive at their warehouse then ship out within 2 days. That day came and went with no contact from them so I put in a Paypal dispute, after 5 days of no response I escalated the claim and am waiting for Paypal to hopefully refund me. The biggest kick in the teeth is that on their website the figure I ordered has been instock for some time.
- i do not recommend this websitei had a pre-order with them, they had competitive prices, but, they manage their stock like sh*t.
let me explain, once i had a pre-order, they let you know that the payment went well (not an invoice), once the preorder was done, they give you a Shipment date.
once the shipment date came, they did not ship the figure, neither provide a number to follow the order, nothing, it's been a few days, and their customer service response is the next:
"we don't know why the figure hasn't been delivered, i'm going to keep you comunicating the news"
and this was after multiple chats with the customer service, also, i ask them if there it was a posibility of a delay, i will be okay with that, but, i wanted to be informed, and the person behind the chat told me.
"i just dont know, the figure seems in stock"
its like, the people behind customer manage service seems to not be aware neither of the stock, neither of delays, neither of nothing, they are there to provide useless information for nothing.
i would not recomend this website to anyone, keep away from them.
if you are from europe, i definelly recommend you another websites and stay away from otaku square.
since then, i open a case in paypal to get my money back, you guess right, they are not responding there either.
the fun fact, i order the same figure in stock in another website (the last one) and they provide me a number to follow the shipment the next day i did the order.
- Absolutely avoid this shop!I ordered a statue marked as "In Stock" last year (2021) and paid directly with PayPal. It was irritating that I received neither an order-, nor a payment confirmation from the shop. Because of this suspicious behavior and the annihilating criticism I have decided to withdraw from the sales agreement. But there was no response from Otaku Square. The person on the phone couldn`t help me and after the purchase amount had still not been refunded to me later, I applied for the buyer protection with PayPal and finally got my money back. Till today I get emails from the shop that the shipment of my order has unfortunately delayed. Apparently the shop hasn't even noticed that the issue was resolved. But that doesn`t matter anymore for me.
I strongly advise everyone not to order from Otaku Square!
- 16 utvärderingar