Utvärderingar • Ninoma
- My favorite online shopMy favorite shop, everytime I search for a particular figure, I go to ninoma to compare with other online shop and they always offer the best prices. Even when nobody has a figure, sometime the Ninoma shop has it in stock and at a good price.
When I receive a figure, it is in the 45€ + gift format so I don't pay taxes (When the order is close to 45€) and always well packed.
They offer SAL shipment for France when AmiAmi or other shop only have EMS or DHL available.
- NiceI ordered a figure which was already released and Ninoma was the only shop selling it at a fair price. The shipping delay was a bit long (17 days) but the figure arrived quickly by airmail and was well packed.
- Great for prize figuresBought a dozen of prize figures and few scales within a year. They all came well protected and shipped soon after the order was processed. Customer service was responsive to my personal inquiries before and after i ordered. Probably one of my to-go store since the items i'm looking for aren't always available on amiami. ><
- False advertising.Bought a couple of items. it said 97% off, payed with paypal, tomorrow morning they refund me and cancel my orders. Refund will come in a couple of days which doesn't work for me. Incompetent and ignorant. AVOID!
- Ninoma Options and SelectionPositives
+ Great selection of old and new figures.
+ Pricing is fair, even on rare or hard to find figures.
+ New reward/point system implemented in 2017
- Customer service is inconsistent. Sometimes responsive and friendly. Other times I have received no response in over a week.
- New point system is a joke ($1 for every 100 spent)
- Very slow to ship products after purchase. No matter which shipping method is selected.
- 17 utvärderingar