- darkroseblast submitted a comment on [Artikel #1226284] Hanfu Girls - 1/7 (Reverse Studio) • 43 sekunder sedanzhongchou.modia...
I don't know if that counts as origin thoughI don't know if that would count as an actual origin or would just be the Classification name for a series of OC illustrations. But according to that page, this series was actually created by 氪金文化 (KP Entertainment), a Shanghai based company, while these Japanese artists just illustrated for it. So they won't be allowed regardless. As Nefere said it's part of "Hanfu Girls"
- Mish_Yuki submitted a comment on [Artikel #999396] Girls Frontline - QBZ-95 - B-style - 1/4 - Narcissus (FREEing) • 50 sekunder sedan
- Velvet_Crowe submitted a comment on [Artikel #49377] Have you purchased anything from this user? • 1 minut sedanI have not, but from reading your other article about this seller I would never send them money.
This thread has the best advice for buying here on MFC. thread/4266
For your situation I would contact my bank/credit card issueing institution and and file a charge back. Even if the money was sent via friends and family it was still a scam. Send all the details with the charge back claim and you will probably get your money back. The seller would need to provide proof of shipment and delivery, which I assume he cant.
- Fallency submitted a comment on [Artikel #945592] Original Character - Skytube - Nure Megami (Alphamax) • 5 minuter sedan
- Ahhhhh, yes, the classic dilemma. The worst part is, there will probably be another preorder that comes out before you get those that you really want. Either that or since you're new to the hobby, you will browse around and find something older you have to get now, lol.
There is only one solution to this, make more money, and spend more money to feed your new addiction, welcome to figure collecting, haha.
- worryseed_ submitted a comment on [Artikel #1225843] The King of Fighters XI - Kula Diamond - 1/6 (Queen＆Follower) • 7 minuter sedanI actually was looking for her last night and like you said all the listings I did find were all sold out. Thanks though, I didn’t know about this statue until yesterday lol From Queen&Follower they sold out in 2 days since preorders opened (Feb 6, 2021). You will need to go through a retailer to find one. As for that, even the ones I recognize (typical resin sites), also sold out or closed preorders.
- aly submitted a comment on [Artikel #1225843] The King of Fighters XI - Kula Diamond - 1/6 (Queen＆Follower) • 9 minuter sedan