- FaceOfBohman submitted a comment on [Artikel #846085] One Piece - Kaido - Portrait Of Pirates "WA-MAXIMUM" (MegaHouse) • 16 timmar sedanHow so?? When the major companies keep lacking on making product that we want? They keep putting out Luffy and Zoro and the garage kit industry has the same sculptors and same manufacturing behind it??? This has been going on since Garage Kits and many leading industry artist got their start this way. So the real issue is maybe stop gatekeeping these characters and allow people to get into these licenses so we can get limited runs of characters that will never see the light of day. Btw, I heard that BP studios has the same artist under Figurama who is licensed but yet they make garage statutes still? So if it’s not going to the source how did that happen? So nah bruh.. don’t think that was the Sanest comment. I think it’s just lack of understanding on how the art collectible world works. This is happening with EVERYTHING and if the company cared that much there would be cease and desists happening all the time.
This has to be one of the most sanest comment ever. No matter how great the sculpt is(rarely happens. about 5% only. they look like Chinese version characters already.) you can't justify buying unlicensed product as it is not supporting the main source of intellect.
- JoniVera submitted a comment on [Artikel #46181] An introduction to my articles: Money, Money, Monety • 16 timmar sedan
- Yroxas19 submitted a comment on [Artikel #693386] Chobits - Chii - 1/7 (Hobby Max) • 16 timmar sedan
- awe that sux :[ wat was it if u don't mind me asking? dw if u wanna keep it secret its okey hehe
im doing pretty good actually!!!!! might b getting an interview 4 a job soon n i ordered a mugi figgy which is expected 2 come on that 17th ^____^ fj also finally got my package back from march so thats good 2 hehe
unfortunately im not able 2 buy anything until my parcels arrive bc my parents r afraid we rnt gonna get anything ;; i hope things come soon!!!
i hope u had a good day! :3
- Hazzy1 submitted a comment on [Artikel #1029342] Sword Art Online - Asuna - B-style - 1/4 - Knights of the Blood Ver. (FREEing) • 17 timmar sedanDepending on the shipping costs from Japan it's probably worth checking the local dealers instead of an exclusive JP store. 1/4 can be stupidly expensive to ship. If you also have to pay taxes it quickly becomes more expensive to order in Japan. So you'd get around the exclusive deal and shipping cost uncertainty.
Yea I noticed that for some places like europe. For me in New Zealand I avoid tax by buying from japan so that always works out cheapest. If its GSC shop exclusive 10% tax is less than 15% local and the shipping is almost nothing :D
- FaceOfBohman submitted a comment on [Artikel #846085] One Piece - Kaido - Portrait Of Pirates "WA-MAXIMUM" (MegaHouse) • 17 timmar sedanIf you know the estimated height of the original character, you can get a feel for the approximate size of their scales.
Say a character is exactly 61.811 in (157 cm) tall as is Asuka Langely. Scales of her will be:
61.811 * 1/8 = ~7.73 in
61.811 * 1/7 = ~8.83 in
61.811 * 1/6 = ~10.3 in
The entire One Piece scaling is inconsistent eve by ODA’s own artwork. But the Standard POP scale is around 1/8 to 1/7 and NUMEROUS companies are reporting the figures for MegaHouse under either of those scales. That does not come from the retailer making that up. It comes from the manufacturer. So yeah... Not sure what to say. But even a 12” or 14” KAIDO would still be incorrect scale to a 8” or 9” Luffy based on the size. But it IS advertised by numerous retailers under that sizing. Didn’t the President of MegaHouse also confirm this in an interview with Kid Robot as well? I’ll have to find that again but nah bruh. Disagree with you on that, I think you missed that entire point here.
I see people talking a lot about scale ... but since when did Megahouse had a 1/8 scale in there figures ? I think people just assume that P.O.P and G.E.MS are 1/8, but if you look at their official product website (pbandai, megatrea) they don't ever mention a scale. Just the height in cm. I think megahouse just makes there figures at whatever height they want and often the figures are indeed comparible with 1/8 scale, but that is just because that works for megahouse to produce medium sizeable figures. So that is why Kaido is not 1/8 scale, because P.O.P never has been 1/8, they just work between 15 cm -25 for normal sized characters and the big guys around 30 - 40 cm, I guess like whitebeard. Another example is the new naruto G.E.M which comes out next year, he is 26 cm ! that is way too huge for 1/8. You guys should checkout the megatrea or pbandai websites if you don't believe me.
- HatReady submitted a comment on [Bild #2494784] Rise of the Nameless Trailer Original Stop Motion Story • 17 timmar sedanAwesome teaser! Looking forward to seeing the final product - and great job on the stop motion.
Thanks! It was fun to make a movie-trailer type of video! The first chapter will be done as soon as I get some voice acting parts from a friend. She unfortunately got a cold, so were just waiting for her to feel better D; I'm super excited to have it get released!