MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

tanya22f
Regular Boarder

tanya22f

Online Nej
Level 4
Gick med 1 år sedan
Inlägg 1

8 månader sedan
Heya!

really need help here. i have miku racing 2015 figure and i had troubles with her pole, when the pole finally went through her hand, i noticed it took off the color with it. I would like to try and paint it white again and wanted to know what do i need to buy as i never done it before. The pole itself is not pvc but some sort of plastic or simple metal, not sure.

http://i.imgur.com/ipBpHKQ.jpg

Thank you!

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online Nej
Level 10
Gick med 1 år sedan
Inlägg 60
Plats Georgia, ...

8 månader sedan
tanya22f (8 månader sedan) #19156058Heya!

really need help here. i have miku racing 2015 figure and i had troubles with her pole, when the pole finally went through her hand, i noticed it took off the color with it. I would like to try and paint it white again and wanted to know what do i need to buy as i never done it before. The pole itself is not pvc but some sort of plastic or simple metal, not sure.

Thank you!

You might want to check that picture again, it's showing up as a broken link for me.

EDIT: My bad, it shows up now
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]
Uppdaterad 8 månader sedan #19156407

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online Nej
Level 10
Gick med 1 år sedan
Inlägg 60
Plats Georgia, ...

8 månader sedan
tanya22f (8 månader sedan) #19156058Heya!

http://i.imgur.com/ipBpHKQ.jpg

Thank you!

I'm not an expert, and I'm probably screwing up my figures when I do this, but I personally I use very thinned miniature paint (reaper brand) for fixing my figures, but I have a large collection of colors and can match it with little difficulty. It does stand out a lot if the paint isn't mixed with quite a bit of thinning solution, but for small areas that aren't the main focus, it's always been un-noticeable on a shelf for me. The only thing is I'm not sure how it'd hold up on metal.
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

Topp ↑

Gå med i klubben för att vara med i diskussionen.